For someone who as bought one ticket type but wishes to change to another ticket type for whatever reason (e.g. changing from 5k race to a 10k race) then please follow these instructions for changing your ticket:
- Log into my.trumin.com
- From "My Events", click the 'Transfer' button for the order that contains the ticket you wish to transfer to a different ticket type.
- On the next screen click the button “Ticket upgrades”
- Select the ticket that you wish to transfer and then click the “Transfer” button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see a list of available ticket types that you can transfer your ticket to. If the event owner has set a charge for transferring your ticket, and / or if there is a difference in ticket price between your original ticket and your new chosen ticket it will now be calculated and displayed next to each option. Please bear in mind that discount rules and promotions may have changed the prices from the time when you purchased your ticket.
- You will be taken to the payment screen, please enter your information and click the “Pay Now” button.
- A confirmation message will appear, along with a confirmation email.